Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Still On The Bloc

Sorry but I just can't get it out of my head. I'm giving more and more time to the MySpace stream of the album which seems to have recovered from the initial rush. I gave the track namechecked in the NME interview (which I've now read 3 times to make sure I wasn't seeing things the first time) a few listens and after looking up the lyrics to make sure I was hearing what I thought I was, the track is #8 on the album and is called 'I Still Remember'. While not explicitly about 2 guys (or 2 girls) its one of those songs that puts that sort of image in your head. All I know until later (confidence grows with experience) is that I want this album on my player. Monday afternoon its the first thing I get.

You Don't Know Jack January 31st 2007
Category: I've Gotta Go See A Man About A Horse

Score: $1,403

Yeah it was poor. Look for Albums Of The Month later tonight, if I plug the new Bloc Party album anymore I might be guilty of whoring.

Hmmm, twin thoughts that somehow work.....

No comments: