Friday, January 26, 2007

Shave

While the status of the trip is uncertain, preparations must continue as though its happening. While Paypal stealing £450 is undoubtedly a massive issue I've worked out it is not an obstacle I can't overcome.

To that end, in my ongoing mission to rid myself of hair, I have a beautifully smooth chest and for the first time in years I am devoid of my happy trail (which isn't often used by people in search of happiness). I'm also wearing my old Speedos due to shaving elsewhere, its a collateral problem which I'm searching for a way of preventing. Normal pants worked well so hopefully the circulation preventing tightness of a pair of swimming trunks I wore when I was 9 should work better.

Oh, and The Colbert Report from yesterday (which I watched properly through TVU at 7am) was full scale ROTFLOL. Go check it out at the Comedy Central site along with the preview of Sunday's stand-up feature performer to mark the end of the Stand Up Showdown contest. I voted for Carlos Mencia but Jimmy Carr is on the list.

Just a thought.

No comments: