Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Moving Funds

Now I'm 18 I have actually found one good point. Took almost a week but I got one. I can now move my Canadian Adventure money from the ever insecure Paypal to the far greater security of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (or HSBC). I'm moving what was £461 and is now £445 (Paypal clearly deciding that they deserve a cut for such a high financed account not getting hacked) to what is going to be my new Online Saver account. I don't want to sound like an advert so I won't go into details there.

Oh, and The Consumerist has gone from both the links and my bookmarks. They've tried my patience before but some of the stories and comments responding to them today just struck me as ignorant and controlling. Its a blog that's got too influential for its own good.

No comments: