Tuesday, January 23, 2007

NJ's Canadian Adventure Update

Nelly came online for the first time in 2007 2 days ago and again the night after, there's plenty of info to put through so lets get started so I can go play some poker.

The Canadians have decided to pay my con entry! Full weekend registration is now being paid by them, not sure yet if that factors in the t-shirt and brunch ticket, though apparantly 5 others want to do the brunch (big breakfast and awards ceremony). Nelly is holding my registration until I get there.

I'm still the most popular member of the group according to a recent poll. That's always nice to know although being the foreign guy its kinda simple to win that honour.

Request came in from Nelly, she wants me to bring over all the different UK coins. From the 1p to the £2 it should be fairly easy to gather them all.

The shopping list has grown. I now need a big suitcase to bring home the biggest pile of swag you've ever seen and also need a suit for one of the 3 cosplays. Also need a money pouch for holding currency when in costume and more comfortable shoes for walking around in normal clothes. I'll sort out my full packing list when I know fully what I need.

The biggest thing though right now is the 3 cosplays for the 3 days of the con. These are!

Project Tsuzuki
From yaoi anime Yami no Matsuei, wears a nice suit but not exactly formally. I'll be trying to pull it off.

Project Bleach
Not sure on the character but apparantly Sarah's putting together the costume ready for my arrival.

Project Maidboy
Does this need explaining?

Oh, and I still haven't sent off my passport stuff.

The Fund
£461
Total Collected
£600

No comments: