Saturday, February 05, 2005

New Year's Resolution

OK, ok, I know it's February but it's still a (fairly) new year and I can still make a resolution. And here it is.

This year, the year of 2005 I will do everything in my power to fully understand, get into and be able to talk about an anime series.

That's the theory anyway, living in the UK you have no idea how hard that is without broadband. I'm having a go though and I thought I'd start with the manga. They're easily available online and (in theory) should be pretty easy to download on dial up.

Naruto Chapter 1
8.1mb
It's started well but that is no guarantee of success. With over 250 chapters to download I've got my work cut out. It's officially a w00tworld download project. This is a set of numerous downloads which add up to a bigger thing when put together. Like a remix project or a dA gallery binge but on a much larger scale.

No comments: