Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A Lesson in Hole Digging

A bit of advice for those embarking on work experience.next week (or any week). If you speak to your employer in depth for the first time before you start FOR FOX SAKE DON'T GIVE THEM AMMO!!

I was speaking to Kev today (assistant manager of Gamestation where I'm going) and I let slip a few key facts that are really gonna work against me. Here's the list.

1) I don't like Rainer (ugly stupid guy). He's working all next week. Shit.
2) I don't like GTA so they're planning to try and convert me (apparantly). Shit.
3) I'm a Liverpool supporter. Rainer supports Chelsea, Kev supports Man Utd and Dave (manager) supports Arsenal. Shit.
4) I own a Gamecube, subject to ridicule from everyone else. Shit.
5) I'm a blogger. Don't ask.

I've given the whole crew 5 silver bullets. If your following then you'll know that that's 1 bullet every day. The old poker saying springs to mind.

"You should never sit down to play without completing your last will and testament."

Adios my beloved fuckers.

No comments: