Monday, May 16, 2005

Monday Morning

Music
Blink 182 - Feeling This

So the morning of the last week arrives. As does Tsubasa 6 at last. I sorted out my CDs last night as I was extremely bored. At least I know where they all are now. I also moved my VCR into my mum's room as she's not using right now. I got a comfy green chair in there pointed at the TV with all my videos on another chair to the side. At least I got somewhere to watch Cardcaptors now.

E3 news now and the E3 Insider site (www.e3insider.com) is now active for 2005. Last year I found this an invaluble resource but beware. A lot of stuff happens at E3 in one day and E3I has 4 ways of helping you keep track of it all. Floored is the special TV show put up 3 days a day while Fancam gives you an idea of what its really like to be there. The Photopax hold shitloads of photos from every corner of the show. Finally the daunting Newsroom. Every single press release from the show will go up in there. I've made it my job to read all of them so you don't have to. Also if you want to check up on certain exhibitors then you can. A simple option which will bring up everything thats been posted by that exhibitor.

One thing about the new Insider site that caught my eye was the Grassroots Initiative. Simply put this is the campaign by the ESA (Entertainment Software Association) to help prevent constant revisions of the rating laws.

I'll be using E3 Insider throughout the show period but once its all said and done I recommend Gamespot for the aftermath. Don't forget to keep up with w00tworld's daily updates.

E3 2005 starts tomorrow with the conference and the expo (the big bit) kicks off on Thursday.

1 comment:

James K said...

Eyes...burning...too many...computer games!