Sunday, May 22, 2005

Dreams

I posted a bit on dA about a dream I had a few days ago now. Due to increasing pressure I have decided to go into more detail.

So it starts with me lying in bed trying to get to sleep on a very wet and stormy night. Suddenly I hear someone banging on the door. I get out of bed to see who it is (note that in the dream I'm living alone) and find [name removed] standing on the doorstep soaking wet and in floods of tears. She comes in and I make her a cup of tea, while I'm in the kitchen she explains that her boyfriend has just tried to rape her. I pour out the tea and go into the front room to comfort her. She asks if she can stay at my place for the night. Of course I say yes. Fast forward 10 minutes and she goes to the toilet. After a few minutes I also need the toilet and go to wait outside the door. The door isn't closed and she's in there jerking herself off. She has a penis. If you've seen Cool Devices 2 then you'll know what follows. She breaks down in tears and admits that the rape story was a lie. She was thrown out by her boyfriend for being a freak. If you know me really, really, really well then you'll know that I count unwilling futas among the most huggable group of people imaginable. The dream ends with me and [name removed] side by side, cuddling.

That dream has been stored for future use as its one of the best dreams I've ever had. Just a plain feel good dream.

OTHER NEWS
Tsubasa Chronicle 7 is out.
The new series of Top Gear starts tonight.

3 comments:

James K said...

Ewwwwwwwwww.

NJ said...

I request that you don't pass judgement on my unconsious mind thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I have feel-good dreams too. Just not involving haemaphrodites. (Am I right?)

You seem like a very sweet person ^_^

--http://geocities.com/jordansanime--

..::~Jordan~::..