Monday, May 09, 2005

Mmmm, Subtlety.

"That was a good form period"

He said looking straight at me. I could see that glint of malice in his eye. It was funny though, him trying to be threatening. I laughed and moved to science.

NEWS!!
The BBC have picked up the rights for one of the greatest gameshows ever! The Krypton Factor will return later this year!

Tim Buckley has honoured us with his thorough review style again.
Forza Motorsport = Hot shit
Revenge of the Sith = Just shit
Failure to buck the trend yet again then.

3 comments:

llk said...

mmmm i was hoping Star War ROTS to be the best. AOTC was very good in my opinion. badjojo seems pretty kool, HENTAI DVDS!

NJ said...

Dave, I was grinning all the way to science.

NJ said...

I had no idea what he was talking about but he was grinning and it was contagious.