Monday, October 15, 2007

Tumbleweed

Haven't been here for a bit but I have a few things to talk about.

I've been quite busy with work and gaming as October is a hell month as far as games are concerned. This week's XBLA releases don't help as they're both games I want to play (Every Extend Extra Extreme and Speedball 2).

London Expo is next week, or this weekend depending on your own grasp of the english language. I have a warchest of cash in the bank account to spend, around £150-160 for splurging which will hopefully result in me bringing home the other half of the Cardcaptor Sakura boxset which in turn will result in me doing little else than just trying to figure the fuck out of the ending. Hopefully something got cut from the English version that took all the sense out of the series ending. I'll probably pick up a few more Cardcaptors TCG boosters and some more volumes of the CCS manga. If I can find a CCS-era Sakura plushie (as opposed to my Tsubasa-era one) then that would be score. Might actually spend some time by Tokyo Toys as I haven't been tracking their stuff lately as their obsession with the damn monkey after its Big Brother appearance. Hopefully they're back to their proper purpose in the market (statues and wallscrolls).

I need a ham sandwich so I'll get one result in before going off to eat.

You Don't Know Jack Episode 32
Score: $5,135

No comments: