Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My General Crapness

My update schedule recently has been worse than Mark X over at Broken TV, blame many many games. Mainly though blame Half-Life 2, which I've just got sucked into big time. My plan is to play all the big 360 releases first and run through the major Wii stuff when I have spare time. This is where single player shortness comes in handy, being able to blitz a campaign mode means I can spend more time with quick games like Mario and Sonic, Guitar Hero and XBLA games. Unfortunately HL2 isn't going down without a fight, Mass Effect won't and I'm not expecting Eternal Sonata to go quietly either. Fortunately a short campaign in Call Of Duty 4 means I can spend more quality time with the supreme multiplayer, one of the few online shooters I consider myself rather tasty at.

And amongst all this I have Metroid Prime 3 to play, I haven't finished PGR4 and Viva Pinata is guilting me with the small amount of time I've put in. Finished Skate though, which is nice even though I'm sure to go back just to find some truly stupid trick combos and finish some of the goals I left. Will have to deal with Tony Hawk first though.

Don't even get me started on music. I haven't bought a CD since The Holloways album a few months ago.

No comments: