Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kick Kick Punch Punch Block Block Chop Chop Master Onion

You're not a gaming blog unless you can reference Parappa. This isn't a gaming blog, but I do it anyway.

So if I was writing a post on Kotaku about how the Kingdom Hearts 2 theme appears in iTunes the sub-title would be 'Giant Utada Face'. It creeps me out a little.

You know I like Pani Poni Dash right? Well today I decided to wipe all the anime themes I recorded off the original fansubs off my computer, resulting in 16 full themes I had to find. If anyone knows what the opening and closing themes are to Yumeria are then I'd be greatful. I mention the almight PPD as I tracked down the full opening and closing themes to get about 15 minutes of glorious j-pop that's so sweet I've now got cavities.

So there.

No comments: