Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A Message to Forum Mods

As a forum mod myself I feel I have to say this to all forum owners/power hungry moderators. Do you all get a kick out of banning members for no reason? I just headed over to the Hentai Palm forums and found out that I'd been banned. A look at the ban list showed njsykora alongside a number of other names. Most of the time even the asshole mods (you reading Money?) give out a reason for the ban where it isn't clear. I usually read every post I make carefully to make sure it won't offend/upset everyone. I was feeling really happy to be a part of the community there and suddenly Numbus, the guy I credit with getting me into hentai takes that feeling away and leaves me with a bit of a hole inside. Numbus, I've no doubt that your a great guy but at the very least give me credit and explain to me why I was banned. You know how to contact me and if anyone who does have the spamophobe's email reads this please get in contact with him and point him this way. Peace.

No comments: